Monday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
1st & 3rd Saturday of each month: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Closed Saturdays in August
Insurance We Accept
At Maragh Dermatology, we accept the following insurance providers:
- CareFirst BC/BS
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Great West
- HealthLink PPO
- One Net
- Optimum Choice
- Southern Health (Coventry)
- United Healthcare
- Unicare (NCPPO)
- VA Health Network PPO
CareCredit For Cosmetic Procedures
It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back. Well, not anymore. We offer CareCredit®, a card designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees, you can get your procedure sooner.
Like a credit card, but better
CareCredit works just like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With low monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health and beauty needs on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Get No Interest financing if paid within 12 months or fixed, low interest financing for up to 60 months (Additional plans may be available)
- Pay no up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or asking us for details.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Before your office visit, please take the time to review and complete our forms to the best of your ability. Please bring a copy of the completed forms with you for your visit.
- New Patient Registration
- Medical Records Release
- Financial Agreement
- Consent To Treat Minor Patient
- HIPAA Consent and Financial Policy
- Office Policies
- Privacy Notice
- Note To Patients Regarding Referrals
- Blepharoplasty Instructions
- Cantharone Treatment Instructions
- Cryosurgery Instructions
- Wound Care With Sutures
- Wound Care for Non-Sutured Surgery
- Wound Care for Mohs Surgical Site
- Botox Instructions
- Filler Instructions
- Skin Cultures
- Endovenous Ablation Pre-op Instructions
- Endovenous Ablation Post-op Instructions
- Sclerotherapy Instructions
- Laser Skin Resurfacing Instructions
- Liposuction Instructions
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.